David Tonhofer, m-plify S.A. wrote:

I really don't know what the problem could be but let's
start a discussion:

1) How many children are there?
2) What is the sum of the processes RSS size?
3) What is the sum of the processes VSIZE size?

Thanks for your perl script. Here's the results:

1029308 minor faults so far
227 major faults so far
1532 user time jiffies burnt so far
25812 kernel time jiffies burnt so far
55062589440 bytes of allocated virtual memory
9328185344 bytes of resident memory allocated
294 children active right now

Excuse my ignorance but what does the mean?

Thanks in advance