Hi All,

 I have set up apache and tomcat where ssl requests are handled at
apache and requests are forwarded to tomcat behind. Apache is handling
the ssl issues and also requesting a client certificate. No problem so
far, server and client certificates are exchanged during ssl session
setup. What I need to do is to forward some of the information in the
client certificate from apache to tomcat since application running on
Tomcat needs this information. Can you guide me where to start?

 Thanks,

 Alpay