Need urgent help. Any inputs would be welcome.

I am working apache 2.0 module development with MPM support. We have a DSO module which helps us to process request of particular extension. This module is supposed to count the number of requests that are successfully processed and number of requests that fail on Apache and some similar information. For this we are using a global structure which will have different data members to store counts of different type. Currently we are initializing this global structure variable at the startup of apache 2 parent process and all child process modifies and accesses its value. But somehow the parent process is not able to get the modified value of this global variable.

Let me know, if I am doing it right! If not then is there other way of doing it. Feel free to ask me if you need more inputs to answers this query.

Thanks,

Nikunj Virani