I've got a kind of odd problem that I havn't been able to find mentioned any where... I have a cgi script which outputs motion-jpeg formated video (essential as a single long stream of data). My problem is that the indevidual jpeg images which makeup the stream are getting corrupted by apache. Each image has the string "\r\n2000\r\n" or "\r\n3000\r\n" inserted into it. These tags alternate throughout the stream (ie: 2000 in one image, 3000 in the next, 2000 in the next, etc.). The tags are not at a specific location in the image, nor do they seem to follow after any specifc set of bytes. Has any one experienced this before? Does anyone have a solution for removing these coruptions?

Any help is appreciated, thanks,
-Ian Pushee