Hi everyone,

I'm relatively new to this so please bear with me.

I've installed apache and had a quick look over the config file. On
starting the server, I can access .htm pages but not .html.

I've checked the mime types and .html is listed in there.
I've checked the permissions and they are all set to a+xr.

I've no idea what i'm doing wrong :-\

Can anyone point me in the right direction?  I'm running an AMD64 in FC4
64bit mode.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Andi Martin