Hi all,

for testing purpose i would need ti allow access to a server only if the client confroms to 2 tests. I RTFMed, but can't find a solution.

let's say i want to allow my client only if it comes from a specific IP and with a specific browser.

I've tried this (and many variants) without success:

SetEnvIf Remote_Addr ^192\.168\.0\.2$ welcome
BrowserMatch !"^Mozilla" !welcome
Order Allow,Deny
Allow from env=welcome

There must be an easier but though apache doc says that a test can be made on a earlier SetEnvIf result, i can't figure how it work, that's why i tried the above method.

Thanks for your help