On Mon 31.10.2005 15:40, Nick Kew wrote:
On Monday 31 October 2005 15:26, Alexander Lazic wrote:
Hi,

we have the following requirement.

We have a 2-Tier achitechure witch looks like:

The easy way would be to put something in the paths that can be used as
an easy lookup.  For example, use /app/...  paths for your app with a
<Location>, or use filenames ending in ".app" with an AddHandler.

Thanx, this was also my idea but my customers don't like this idea :-(

I have assumed that there is a module with fam or similar else to she
some changes in DocumentRoot and then you get a $FLAG into the Apache.

I'am not sure that these should be a part of a httpd.

Greetings

Aleks