From: Boyle Owen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 November 2005 08:10
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Help needed.

Strictly speaking, this is a problem with HTML and is nothing to do with
apache. However, you seem a nice guy (helping out your Ma and all :-) and
seem willing to learn so here's my tuppence-worth:

This is to do with the weird way your site is hosted by your ISP. I tried
directly requesting http://www.finca-auroum.co.uk/ using telnet and I get a
page which consists of a single frame into which is loaded the contents of
http://82.34.24.160/. This second URL is your actual page about the house
for rent. However, the browser has loaded the "outer" page (containing the
framset) so the browser displays the title from the that outer page and that
title is set to the domain-name.

Here is a transcript of the session:

        (this is me requesting your site):

GET http://www.finca-auroum.co.uk/ HTTP/1.0