This could be considered as an invasion of privacy, harvesting email addresses is spam :-) - even if your actions are purely research orientated, anyways why are you doing this?

Claire McLister wrote:
Hi,

We've been working with Google Maps to see if we can automatically map origins of emails to groups.

As a trial, we've been mapping active emails to this group since Oct 26th at:

 http://www.zeesource.net/maps/map.do?group=652

 Would like to hear from you what you think of this service.

 Thanks for listening.

Claire

 --
 Claire McLister                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 1684 Nightingale Avenue     Suite 201

                     http://www.zeemaps.com