Title: Configuration directives question

Hello,

Im trying to work up a html only server for of about 1000+ people.  This server is a dual role server as it holds both their static html pages and their email (running cyrus).

We were looking at using mod_user but we wanted to work around the tilde issue.  So we pointed DocumentRoot to the /home/.  From there we can now to the /username and it maps to /home/username which works fine.

What we need to do is to disable PHP (any any type of SSI) for DocumentRoot and anything under there but keep it enabled for certain script aliases (such as horde which lives in /usr/local/horde).

What would the two configuration directories look like?  Is there a better approach than this?

Gary Wayne Smith