Please do not include me on your map.

Claire McLister wrote:
Thanks. This is done by subscribing an email address to the list. Then, when emails come to that address, we pick up the closest IP or domain name to the user that we can find from the email header. This is then
looked up in an IP->location database and put on a map.

In case you want to try it out, you can create one for any email list through our web site (http://www.zeemaps.com). We do charge a small fee ($2) to prevent people from overloading our servers unnecessarily. We can waive the fees on a request basis.