Well, now we know the source of the problem. I disabled SELinux, and the GIFs appeared without a flaw. So, I re-enabled it, and allowed everything possible through the GUI configuration utility. Unfortunately, it still doesn't work. I currently have it working be disabling SELinux protection for HTTPD, but I'd really rather fix it than disable it. Can anyone point me in the direction of the correct thing to enable/disable?

Elliot Robinson