On 11/4/05, Nick Kew <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Did you look in the code around that line, where the fix is a
> commandline option when compiling?  Or at the mod_proxy_html
> webpage, which tells you in more detail?

A bit late but thank you for your reply. I was able to compile the
module successfully.

I am facing another problem now.

As soon as I try ./apachectl start I get the following error

# /usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl start
httpd: Syntax error on line 61 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache/modules/mod_proxy_html.so into server:
ld.so.1: /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/local/apache/modules/mod_proxy_html.so: symbol
htmlFreeParserCtxt: referenced symbol not found

I searched around and found another email to the group for the same
error http://www.apache-httpd.com/msg/9005.html

I have the file libxml2.so in path and being called for loading.

from httpd.conf
LoadFile /usr/lib/sparcv9/libxml2.so
LoadModule proxy_html_module modules/mod_proxy_html.so

This is a solaris 9 box.  Any help is more than appreciated.

TIA

regards
akash