On 11/13/05, n mike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I heard back from the hosting service that my site is running under apache
> 2.0.  Is there way that admin (me) can query apache to find out
> configuration information?  I'm talking about above-board queries, nothing
> sneaky.  Often, I ssh in to the linux account to manage my web pages, but I
> do not have root access.

I'm not sure exactly what kind of configuration information you're
looking for, but the general answer is again "no".  There is a module
called mod_info which generates a webpage of config information, but I
don't think many ISPs run it.  You should ask them if you can look at
httpd.conf.  It generally shouldn't have confidential stuff in it.

Joshua.