Nash, Marty wrote:
> I'm trying to setup 2 virtual hosts on the same IP.  Here's what my
> configuration looks like:
>
> Listen myservername:80
> Listen myotherserver:8080

...Why the 8080 port?

> for both ports. When I open IE and type in the url for 'myotherserver',
> I get the page for 'myservername'.

Of course, because your 'otherserver' listen on port 8080 and not 80
(the default one).

> Any thoughts?

Please, read the documentation about Virtual Hosts, is quite clear
and the example configuration DOES work.

In a pinch: get rid of the Listen directives and leave only the
default one, then use

NameVirtualHost *

<VirtualHost *>
        ServerName myservername
        ...other directives as required
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *>
        ServerName otherservername
        ...other directives as required
</VirtualHost>

Davide

--
General Protection Fault!  [ Ignore ]  [ Reboot ]  [ Install Linux ]
   -- From a Slashdot.org post