Hi,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Is there any clean way (i.e. without e.g. editing configure) to link apache against lower version of berkeley db?

I think there are at least two solutions:
a) edit srclib/apr-util/build/dbm.m4 and comment/delete what is not what I want in APU_CHECK_DB_ALL macro (this is the dirty way)
b) ./configure --without-berkeley-db (which serves my desires as well)

I'll go the second way.

Regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]