Hi,

I just upgraded (using source, not rpm) from Apache 2.0.54 to 2.0.55
on fedora core 3.  Everything seems totally normal, except at least
one .shtml file is causing a segmentation fault.

I recompiled it with --enable-maintainer-mode, but I'm still unable to
get anything more from the error log than:
[Thu Nov 17 12:59:12 2005] [notice] child pid 21558 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)

I'm not really sure what to do to try to get more information.  Does
anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Kristina