* Joshua Slive <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-11-17 14:15]:
> On 11/15/05, inder sabharwal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi:
> > I have a server that sends data using Transfer-Encoding: Chunked, but
> > mod_proxy is buffering up the data until it hits the internal limit of
> > 8K.  Our client application expects to receive data from the server over
> > a period of time, and doesnot know the length of the data in advance.
>
> You can try adjusting ProxyIOBufferSize.

That doesn't work. The buffering isn't for the sake of caching, it's
to gather up enough data so that it is packet sized.

Setting ProxyIOBufferSize to 0 or 1 doesn't keep mod_proxy from
attempting to fill a packet.

--
Alan Gutierrez - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://engrm.com/blogometer/