Thanks for your answer Nick,

i still don't understand what mod_expires stand for, but anyway i solved my problem sending custom "no-cache" headers thanks to mod_headers, and i work like a charm :

Header set Expires "Thu, 01 Dec 2003 16:00:00 GMT"
Header set Cache-Control "no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate"
Header set Pragma "no-cache"