>From recent experience with this kind of problems you may want to run "prstat
>-L -p <PID>" on the process using the CPU to identify the thread that loops.

Then use gdb to either attach to the process, or to analyse a core that you
have forced by sending the process an adequate signal (e.g. QUIT, TRAP or ABRT,
for example kill -ABRT <PID>)

In gdb "info threads" will list all the threads. You should be able to find the
thread that is looping, change to the thread with "thread <thread id>" and with
"bt full" dump a stack trace that will allow you to identify the function(s)
involved in the loop. That should give you an idea of the faulty module.

Lykke til
-ascs