On Saturday 26 November 2005 12:20, Joe Orton wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 25, 2005 at 09:22:56AM +0100, Joost de Heer wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have a mod_proxy_html question:
>
> This is not a support forum for mod_proxy_html, you might be better off
> contacting Nick directly.

FWIW, that's probably because of what my page says about registering,
to try and deter the Great Unwashed from demanding free support.

This particular question is interesting: it suggests that my assumptions
that work for 2.0 may need rethinking in 2.1.  Joost - can you give me the
URL for a page that causes the problem - or send me one?

--
Nick Kew