One of my users had functional CSS on 2.0; but on 1.3 all pages simply
show 'blank'.
When I remove his index.html, of course the files become visible.
css is - of course - in the untouched mime.types

My 2 questions:

1. Has there been a change in handling CSS from 1.3 to 2.0 ?

2. (I'm pretty blank on CSS, so:) Any pointer how to debug this ?

Uwe