Fix your mailer!=20

"=20" is popping up all over the place...=20

It is really=20 ann=20oyin=20g...

Read on....=20

There is. You must be able to ping the PC before anything using TCP/IP will
work.

> Now the apache problem
>
> The device has  a software that starts Apache . The software
> says "Server c=
> ould not be started" and in the apache log directory there is
> the following=
>   error:=20

Where is apache running? On the device or PC? (be careful - I'm not asking
where the config screen appears - obviously that's on the PC - but where is the
*server* running?

> Apache.exe: Could not determine the server's fully qualified
> domain name, u=
> sing 192.168.2.44 for ServerName=20

This isn't actually an error - just a warning. It will not prevent apache from
starting. Where do you see this message?

what happens when you navigate to http:/192.168.2.44/ ?

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> What could be the Problem?
>
> I tried to manipulate the httpd.conf file, but it is
> automatically generate=
> d every time that the server program runs.... I tried to
> manipulated a http=
> d.default.conf file...but the changes that I do here do not
> take efect in t=
> he httpd.conf..
>
> I am really not sure where could be the problem and if
> changing the conf in=
> formation could be solve my proble...
>
> well I am going to be appreciate any help about that
>
> Federico
>

> --
>
> Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number.
> -Lycos Yellow Pages
>
> http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.c
om/default.asp?SRC=lycos10

Diese E-mail ist eine private und persönliche Kommunikation. Sie hat keinen
Bezug zur Börsen- bzw. Geschäftstätigkeit der SWX Gruppe. This e-mail is of a
private and personal nature. It is not related to the exchange or business
activities of the SWX Group. Le présent e-mail est un message privé et
personnel, sans rapport avec l'activité boursière du Groupe SWX.

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error,
please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and
any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy any
hardcopies of the message. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and
the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of the sender's company.