Apache v2.0.54 behind NAT and using DMZ.
I am able to access the website from outside through the NAT and else,
however I cannot set up my Virtual Host environment.

This is what I have in my config file, it works in terms it redirects
me to the first instance of priority which is ABC but I can never get
to EFG even though I type http://efg.dyndns.dk. My problem is being
able to access abc but not efg which is like the second domain hosted
on the same apache server\ip.
Thank you for helping out. Just ask if you need more info.

NameVirtualHost *

<VirtualHost abc.dyndns.dk:80>
    ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/abc"
    ServerName abc.dyndns.dk
    ErrorLog logs/error.log
    CustomLog logs/access.log common
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks ExecCGI
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost efg.dyndns.dk:80>
    ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/efg"
    ServerName efg.dyndns.dk
    ErrorLog logs/efg-error.log
    CustomLog logs/efg-access.log common

--