On Wed, 14 Dec 2005, Nick Burch wrote:
I'm going to try putting the config files which show the issue onto a test server (they're on a live one currently), then remove stuff so they're still showing it, but are much simpler. I'll post these if I can get it working

The config is still a bit complex, but it's getting there

I've found something else though - if I make all my private keys unencrypted, it works fine. As soon as I have one key encrypted, it breaks (with the usual "Oops, no RSA or DSA server certificate found?"), having neglected to complete the vhost loop at line 174 of ssl_engine_pphrase.c

I'll keep fighting with the config, and see if I can get something postable

Nick