Hey guys.

  Well i finall got this thing workin :-P

but here is the tricky part.    I can not get it auctally work  O.o

Basically I get a my little box that asks me for my user name and passsword.
But it keeps comming up evan know I enter the correct info.  When checking the
logs it says user name robbie can not be found.   The thing is...   I do not
belive that it is auctally checking the imap server. it returns the result way
to quick for imap.  Oh well.   Below is my httpd config and my htpasswd file

I guess what I'm asking..  does do your config files looks like??

htpasswd  file

#Turn on IMAP Authentication
Auth_IMAP_Enabled on

#Give a name to the authentication domain, whatever you want:
AuthName "knightsofrage.net"

#Only basic authentication is supported for now:
AuthType Basic

#If you feel like it, restrict the users or allow all valid users:
Require valid-user

#Make IMAP Authentication authoritative for this .htaccess file:
Auth_IMAP_Authoritative on

#Set the IMAP Server to which you want to connect (default=localhost):
Auth_IMAP_Server localhost

#Set the port on which the imap server is running (default=143):
Auth_IMAP_Port 143

#Turn on some extra logging (login attempts, etc.) in Apache's Error Log
Auth_IMAP_Log on

httpd.config file (only showing this part..  for my file is to long)

DocumentRoot "/web/knightsofrage.net/webmail/spam/html"
    ServerName spam.knightsofrage.net
    ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    ErrorLog /usr/local/apache5/logs/dspam.example.com-error_log
    TransferLog /usr/local/apache5/logs/dspam.example.com-access_log

SuexecUserGroup vpopmail dspam

    <Directory "/web/knightsofrage.net/webmail/spam/html">
        Options FollowSymLinks ExecCGI
        AllowOverride None
        Order deny,allow
        Deny from all

        Auth_IMAP_Enabled on
        Auth_IMAP_Authoritative on
        AuthType Basic
        AuthName "DSPAM Control Center"
        AuthUserFile /web/knightsofrage.net/webmail/spam/etc/htpasswd
        Require valid-user
        Satisfy Any
DirectoryIndex dspam.cgi
    </Directory>