ludi wrote:
Are you sure the server received the requests?

Yes I am.

Interestingly I think I've solved the problem....
Not sure how though.

Is there a difference between doing an 'apachectl restart' and 'apachectl stop; apachectl start'? Somewhere in the restarts over the last two days (many restarts but only one stop...start) it started to "just work". Maybe I was hung on some 'cache' related issues somewhere. I just don't really know.

I'm happy with the results, but I'm unhappy with my failure to "get it".