Todd Patrick wrote:
I uninstalled Apache 1.3.33 (Win32) in Add/Remove Programs, however an
entry is still listed in Services.
[...]
Thus, how am I able to uninstall this from the Services list?

If you're familiar with the registry editor, you can remove the entry manually:
Start --> run -> type in: regedit

Switch to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Apache
and remove the key.

But be carefully, wrong edits may cause damage on Windows.

--
Robert