At 05:35 PM 12/27/2005, Wagner, Aaron wrote:
k, I didn't see you filehandle on the fwrite.
I didn't know that you could write to the same file your reading?

Interesting

Actually, I use the file() function to read the whole file into an array, so the file isn't open when you do the fopen() of the output file. That's how you can write to the same filename, at least on OS's that don't do file versions. On OS's with file versions, like VMS, opening the same file name just creates a new version and the old file remains intact.

Ken