Check your

#
# IndexIgnore is a set of filenames which directory indexing should ignore
# and not include in the listing.  Shell-style wildcarding is permitted.
#
IndexIgnore .??* *~ *# HEADER* README* RCS CVS *,v *,t

and make sure .jpg is not in the list, if it is the server will not
show them in the autogeneration of the directory listing, so delete
the extension and check again.
Although I am not sure why your default setting\config would have .jpg
in the ignore list...

On 12/27/05, Christoph Heino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hallo,
> I have upgrades from SuSE old to SuSE 10.0 with Apache2.
> My Apache2-server does not show the list of images in the directory 'images'.
> The old version did show all files, if the 'index.html' was not installed.
> What do I have to change/install to have the 'images jpg' readable again?
>
> Thanks for any idea and help.
> Christoph
>

> --
> TEL: 0049 (0)5193 4021