Thanks ASCS!

But I could able to find out the solution myself and for users benefit if require, When there is multiple redirectives or query pages in the applications , there should be multiple Aliases in httpd.conf too.

Thanks
Isha

On 1/4/06, Axel-Stéphane SMORGRAV <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The reason why you probably did not get any replies to your previous postings on this subject is that you do not provide any useful information about the problem you are experiencing apart from "I have a rev proxy problem", "it used to work", "Page cannot be displayed" which says nothing about your problem.

In a previous post you at least provided some useful ionformation like:

> [Tue Jan 03 16:39:39 2006] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] File does not exist: /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/SynAppTestTSD, referer: https://xx.xx.xx.xx/AppTest/Dashboard/pages/ReportViewer.aspx <BLOCKED::https://xx.xx.xx.xx/AppTest/Dashboard/pages/ReportViewer.aspx>

> [Tue Jan 03 17:44:14 2006] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] File does not exist: /u
sr/local/apache2/htdocs/AppTest

You need to do some elementary debugging looking into the access and error logs, try to figure out what is happening and why. Then if you have not figured it out, make a post including useful information about what you are trying to do, what you expect and what you actually get including relevant log and configuration excerpts. Right now there is nothing we can do for you.

-ascs