Hi everyone,

I'm relatively new at apache/php and I've just installed/built apache 1.3.33 with php-4.4.0 as static. The build was successful and I've run the following commands:

itis-appdev # pwd
/usr/local/apache_1.3.33_ssl/bin

itis-appdev # ./httpd -t
Syntax OK

itis-appdev # ./httpd -l
Compiled-in modules:
  http_core.c
  mod_vhost_alias.c
  mod_env.c
  mod_define.c
  mod_log_config.c
  mod_mime_magic.c
  mod_mime.c
  mod_negotiation.c
  mod_status.c
  mod_info.c
  mod_include.c
  mod_autoindex.c
  mod_dir.c
  mod_cgi.c
  mod_asis.c
  mod_imap.c
  mod_actions.c
  mod_speling.c
  mod_userdir.c
  mod_alias.c
  mod_rewrite.c
  mod_access.c
  mod_auth.c
  mod_auth_anon.c
  mod_auth_dbm.c
  mod_digest.c
  mod_proxy.c
  mod_cern_meta.c
  mod_expires.c
  mod_headers.c
  mod_usertrack.c
  mod_log_forensic.c
  mod_unique_id.c
  mod_setenvif.c
  mod_ssl.c
  mod_php4.c
  mod_perl.c
  mod_auth_cookie.c
suexec: disabled; invalid wrapper /usr/local/apache_1.3.33_ssl/bin/suexec

I was wondering if there is a way to test to make sure that this apache 1.3.33 and php 4.4.0 are properly working before I inform the users that this is all set and hand this over to them?? Eventually users would like to migrate from 1.3.28 to 1.3.33 and from past attempts, there was a problem with php and apache 1.3.33 so the users had to revert back to 1.3.28.

Any help is greatly appreciated
Thanks
Kenny