From: Nick Burch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 5:56 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [EMAIL PROTECTED] More than one name-based vhost with SSL

On Wed, 4 Jan 2006, Axel-Stéphane  SMORGRAV wrote:
> In your case you have the same certificate specified in both VHs, but
> since that certificate does not match the ServerName nor the
> ServerAlias of any of the VHs, you will always get a security warning
> no matter what.

The only way around this is to have a wildcard certificate, and have your
server names covered by it.

(That said, no-one's going to give you *.de, so that's no help for you with
your chosen two server names. You could get something like *.grundfunk.de,
which would do www.grundfunk.de and ronalter.grundfunk.de, but that's about as
close as you can get)

Nick