Hey guys..

   This is on boarder line of the httpd list so bear with me.

I'm scripting some PHP in apache and I'm trying to get the script to auto fill
some fields that the user gives apache when they log into the system.   MY auth
program is mod_imap (which uses my mail server to auth the users).  That works
all fine and dandy.  However There is no session cookie sent out by apache when
that is used. So it;s not like i can tell apache to look thoes things from the
cookie.  So what does apache send out and where the user name stored and in
what form is the user named stored (usally it's $_SessionID['username']) but
not in this case.

Thanks!
~ROB~