Hi,

I'm try to figure out how to do a redirect based on the client's IP address but a search for examples has turned up nothing.

Basically, I have two campuses, A and B, connected by a WAN link. Our concern is service pack updates because they're huge and the link is small. Therefore, if someone on campus A tries to download the link from the server on campus B, I want them to be redirected to campus A's server, and vice versa for clients on campus B.
Does anyone have any configuration examples?

Thanks,
Rob

--

Rob Tanner