----- Original Message ----- From: "Joshua Slive" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
On 1/9/06, David Salisbury <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is anyone else out there having trouble with 2.2.0?   For me, I only get a
blank page for our home page.  This happens
in I.E. and firefox, though sometimes in one and not the other.  The header
communication seems to be:

GET / HTTP/1.1
Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg,
application/x-shockwave-flash, application/vnd.ms-excel,
application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, application/msword, */*
.NET CLR 2.0.50727)
Host: preview
Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive

That's a very weird request.  Unless-Modified-Since?  Range: bytes=0-?
Is that really a standard browser with no proxy in the path?

In general when there are no-content problems, the first thing to try is
EnableSendfile Off
So you should try that.  But there is definintely something weird
going on with byteranges in your case.

Joshua.

Whaooooooo...   That works!!!  Thank you!

I suppose using this directive means things aren't as efficient as they could
be, but then,
that's nothing new here. :)

I don't understand the weird requests of the headers either. Maybe we have some weird browser-used libraries installed.
I was using Achilles in between the browser
and server to capture the headers, but it is not suppose to modify the
communication unless you edit things
manually.  Is there another more prefered way of finding out what the browser
is sending to the server,
for future reference?

Thanks!

-Dave