Von: Franky Ronaldy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Fr 13.01.2006 11:01
An: users@httpd.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Reverse Proxy Again

Thank you very much Oliver for your patient and advice.

By the way, I am still very puzzling why I still can't login to the
SAP WAS behind the apache server. First I thought because of JSESSION
cookie was not been able to set to the client browser because of using
reverse proxy.

Have you came accross the same scenario whereby you can't login to SAP
WAS if go through apache reverse proxy server?

>From the data tamper log I notice after click "Log On" button, it will
go to http://www.domain.com/logon/portal and immediately the http
connection was closed. I did not see any abnormal situation from the
HTTP response/request which block me to login into the SAP WAS.

Thanks.

Best Rgds,
Franky

<<winmail.dat>>