From: Fenlason, Josh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 7:58 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [EMAIL PROTECTED] mod_deflate question

I added the following to my Apache configuration:

  DeflateFilterNote Input instream
  DeflateFilterNote Output outstream
  DeflateFilterNote Ratio ratio
  LogFormat '"%r" %{outstream}n/%{instream}n (%{ratio}n%%)' deflate
  CustomLog logs/deflate_log deflate
  DeflateCompressionLevel 9

I have a question about the following entries from the resulting deflate log.

    "GET /jsp-examples/deflated.jsp HTTP/1.1" 18/16 (112%)
    "GET /jsp-examples/notdeflated.jsp HTTP/1.1" -/- (-%)

The request for deflated.jsp, the first line, is being deflated, correct?
The request for notdeflated.jsp, the second line, is *not* being deflated,
correct?

I just wanted to make sure I'm reading the log right.  Thanks in advance.
,
Josh.