yeah, sorry.
My problem is, mailman (mail list) admin pages do not save any information and returns back to admin screen each time I submit a form or click on a link. I have discussed this issue in mailman list for quite a lot time, and it seems working very good. And it seems, the problem is related to the web server.
Now I suspect the information in GET or POST may be wrong.

Also, I need to somehow verify the cookie information retrieved.

An interesting issue is; my apache stopped running a few weeks ago. I took a lot of time to find out the problem. It was a httpd.conf line: "MIMEMagicFile path/to/it ". When I changed this line to "MimeMagicFile path/to/it" , it again started to work. As far as I know, httpd.conf is case  insensitive. What can be the reason causing this? (Note, I was playing with language,lang,locale settings a few days ago but now sure if this effects..)

Any idea is very appreciated.
Regards,
Onur.

Joshua Slive <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 1/18/06, M. Onur ERGiN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In my server(2.0.40), I don't think GET and POST data is properly returned.
> How can I verify this?

Do a GET or POST and look at the results?

Sorry, but your question is incomprehensible. Please provide more
details and examples.

Joshua.