Based on the vhost questions, I have a small dilemma.  Overall the site
works as desired but some of the vhost's (using true vhost
configurations) have both www.domain.tld and domain.tld.  So to make it
work with mod_vhost_alias I need to create two directories.  But only
one directory has data (www.domain.tld).

Is there a way to setup a 404 command within the config in conjunction
with mod rewrite to forward them to www.domain.tld/whatever iif
domain.tld/whatever doesn't exist?

~theirloginid).