Von: Sterpu Victor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Mo 23.01.2006 11:35
An: users@httpd.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] apache2 and suexec problem

Also when I start the apache I receive the following warning: "Warning:
SuexecUserGroup directive requires SUEXEC wrapper.";
Suexec binary is in /usr/sbin
And apache is compiled with the option "SUEXEC_BIN="/usr/sbin/suexec".
The command  "httpd -V |grep -i suexec" prints " -D
SUEXEC_BIN="/usr/sbin/suexec"
I use Apache/2.0.54.

Sterpu Victor wrote:

> I have the following configuration.
>
> <VirtualHost 192.168.250.91:80>
>    DirectoryIndex index.html index.htm index.php index.php3
>    ServerName suexec2.ambra.ro
>    SuexecUserGroup suexec2 suexec2
>    DocumentRoot /var/www/suexec2.ambra.ro
>    Action application/x-httpd-php /cgi-bin/suexec2.ambra.ro/php-cgi
>    ScriptAlias /suexec2cgibin /var/www/suexec2.ambra.ro
>    Action application/x-httpd-php /suexec2cgibin/php-cgi
>    <Directory /var/www/suexec2.ambra.ro>
>        Allow from all
>    </Directory>
> </VirtualHost>
>

> Everything seems to work fine, but it doesn't.
> In this virtual host I place a php file that creates a test.txt file.
>
> After the file is created owner of the file is the apache user and not
> suexec2.
> This meens that the line "SuexecUserGroup suexec2 suexec2" had no
> effect and the script was executed as apache user.
> What could be wrong?

>   "   from the digest: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<<winmail.dat>>