Hello Joshua,

On Tue, 2006-01-24 at 11:16 -0500, Joshua Slive wrote:
> On 1/24/06, Mario Ohnewald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hello List.
> >
> > I am running apache2 (2.0.54-5) on Sarge.
> >
> > Where can i go from here? How could i debug this problem a little
> > further?
>
> What's the problem exactly?  You haven't told us exactly what you are
> trying to do and how it is failing.

I simply restarted apache2, checked the logs, saw that error, googled,
panicked and wrote to the list ;)
That error did not apear since then anymore.

> Note that neither php nor python will use suexec when run as an apache
> module.  Only scripts run through mod_cgi/mod_include will use suexec.

Okay. I simply followed the docs here:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/suexec.html
and it looks i am on track so far.

When i tried to write a file to my homedir with php´s fwrite i got
permission denied. So i guess its like you already told me.
Php is not using the suexec yet.

What documentation will i need next?
(i found a few, but they are mostly buggy, incomplete or wrong)

Thanks, Mario