I executed the script as a cgi. It works.

Initialy I tryed like this, because I wanted a diffrent executable on each virtual domain:
AddType application/x-httpd-perl .pl
<virtual....>
User test
Group test
ScriptAlias /test.rocgibin /var/www/test.ro/cgibin
Action application/x-httpd-perl /test.rocgibin/perl
</virtual>

I still don't wnok why this isn't working.
The configuration is simetrical with the php.

When I run the script from the command line, as user test(perl test.pl), this is what the script returns:

test".

But on the web I receive a "Premature end of script headers".
Suexec gives no error, execution is succesfuly as suexec can see.

Suexec log sais just this:
[2006-01-28 11:56:56]: info: (target/actual) uid: (test/test) gid: (test/test) cmd: perl

Thank you.

Victor Sterpu wrote:

I configured apache suexec with php.
Now I want to do the same with apache suexec and perl, but I get a "Premature end of script headers".

This is the only error in the logs.
It a make su with the user of the virtual domain, I can execute succesfuly the perl program(and the result is a html page).