Greetings. Just installed 2.0.55 and when I try to start it, a dos like box pops up and gives me the following error: "The system cannot find the file specified: No installed service named Apache 2 " I'm running this on Windows XP.
Your help in getting this fixed is appreciated in advance.

Charlie Moher

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.