Ok .. sorry, my mistake.

Your suggestion of adding .c did work, but not when
applying it to the module alias .. DUH.

so this does not work:

    <IfModule log_config_module.c>

but this DOES work:

    <IfModule mod_log_config.c>

Do you happen to know why this is?. Why do some
<IfModule> statements work fine on the module
name/alias, and others require it to be the
"mod_real_name.c" ?

--- Richard de Vries <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>