Not at all. I checked the log file. I am running RT in
this httpd. And the RT was installed under /opt/rt3. I
added the configuration below to the httpd.conf. From
the error message in the log file, I found that

"client denied by server configuration:
/opt/rt3/share/html/index.html"

And http://128.255.163.105/index.html was directed to
the virtual host install of
/usr/local/htdocs/index.html where I installed my
httpd server.

I think this is the problem. But how can I correct
this one?

<VirtualHost 128.255.163.105>
Alias /rt "/opt/rt3/share/html"
#Alias /rt "/usr/local/rt"

ServerName 128.255.163.105
DocumentRoot /opt/rt3/share/html
AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
PerlModule Apache::DBI
PerlRequire /opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl

<Location /opt/rt3/share/html>
  SetHandler perl-script
  PerlHandler RT::Mason
</Location>
</VirtualHost>

 //log file of httpd server
[Fri Feb 24 14:51:20 2006] [error] [client
128.255.163.105] client denied by server
configuration: /opt/rt3/share/html/index.html
[Fri Feb 24 14:51:20 2006] [error] [client
128.255.163.105] client denied by server
configuration: /opt/rt3/share/html/index.html
[Fri Feb 24 14:51:20 2006] [error] [client
128.255.163.105] client denied by server
configuration: /opt/rt3/share/html/index.html
[Fri Feb 24 14:51:45 2006] [error] [client
128.255.163.105] client denied by server
configuration: /opt/rt3/share/html/index.html
[Fri Feb 24 14:53:54 2006] [error] [client
128.255.163.105] client denied by server
configuration: /opt/rt3/share/html/index.html
[Fri Feb 24 15:00:25 2006] [error] [client
128.255.163.105] client denied by server
configuration: /opt/rt3/share/html/index.html

--- "Jonathan S. Abrams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is your firewall blocking port 80?
>
> -Jonathan
>
> zhou jian wrote:
>
> >The strange thing is that I can access with
> >http://127.0.0.1/index.html. Does this one related
> >firewall?
> >
> >--- zhou jian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> >># This should be changed to whatever you set
> >>DocumentRoot to.
> >>#
> >><Directory "/usr/local/apache2_rt/htdocs">
> >>    #
> >>    # Possible values for the Options directive
> are
> >>"None", "All",
> >>    # or any combination of:
> >>    #   Indexes Includes FollowSymLinks
> >>SymLinksifOwnerMatch ExecCGI MultiViews
> >>    #
> >>    # Note that "MultiViews" must be named
> >>*explicitly* --- "Options All"
> >>    # doesn't give it to you.
> >>    #
> >>    # The Options directive is both complicated
> and
> >>important.  Please see
> >>    #
> >>

>http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/core.html#options
> >

> >>    # for more information.
> >>    #
> >>    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
> >>

> >>    #
> >>    # AllowOverride controls what directives may
> be
> >>placed in .htaccess files.
> >>    # It can be "All", "None", or any combination
> of
> >>the keywords:
> >>    #   Options FileInfo AuthConfig Limit
> >>    #
> >>    AllowOverride None
> >>

> >>    #
> >>    # Controls who can get stuff from this server.
> >>    #
> >>    Order allow,deny
> >>    Allow from all
> >>

> >>The above is the directory options in my conf
> file.
> >>It
> >>is standard configuration. And I changed all the
> >>permission to 777 for the htdocs directory. But it
> >>still doesn't work!
> >>

> >>--- "Jonathan S. Abrams"

> >>on

> >>for

> >>Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam
> >>protection around
> >>http://mail.yahoo.com

> Apache HTTP Server Project.
> more info.