While I am installing the Apache HTTP server, Win32bin(msi), I receive a socket error that only one is allowed to be used. After installation, I receive an error that states no service is detected for Apache2. I've installed and reinstalled several times with the same resulting errors. I am working on WindowsXP. I read through all the instructions and followed them to the letter. I thought the service was to be set up automatically when installed. I really have no clue how to resolve these errors. Can anyone help please!! I am up against a deadline.
Thank you.
Stephanie