Hi all,

Can I control the maximum number of users (clients) who connect to my web server by using apache directives?

Please help,

Nadir

NOTICE
This is a confidential communication from Xtria LLC, intended only for the recipient(s) named above. If you have received this message or any part thereof in error, or are not the intended recipient, do not read any portion of the message or any attachment(s). If this message was received in error, please notify us of the error by sending a "reply to sender" message that simply says "RECEIVED IN ERROR," or by sending a similar email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]; and delete this email without retaining any copy.
Thank you.