It was thus said that the Great Thomas Anderson once stated:

> Hi,
> I have Apache2 installed on a debian server. I had installed several modules
> but am not sure what all I had installed.
> Is there any way I can see what all modules are present?
> 'apache2 -l' does not show all the modules installed it only shows the ones
> that were compiled in.
> Any ideas on this?

  Look into using mod_info.  Look in the configuration file for a section
that looks like:

#
# Allow remote server configuration reports, with the URL of
# http://servername/server-info (requires that mod_info.c be loaded).
# Change the ".example.com" to match your domain to enable.
#
<Location /server-info>
    SetHandler server-info
    Order deny,allow
    Deny from all
    Allow from .conman.org
</Location>

  -spc (Will show you not only the modules loaded, but their configuration
        as well ... )