From: Alan Little [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 7:29 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Conditional Directives

Is there a general way to make Apache directives conditional, based on
such things as environment variables, presence of a file or directory,
etc.? I'm familiar with such things as IfModule or IfDefine, but want
something more  general. I've searched all day and can't find
anything, but perhaps I'm  overlooking something.

--
Alan Little
Holotech Enterprises